2. Changes in Terms. Operator may change this Policy from time to time, with notice given to those completing a registration process (“Registered Users”). Your continued use of this Site or submission of information to the Site after any changes constitutes your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future provisions of the Policy, do not use the Site and do not submit information through the Site.
3. What Type of Information Do We Collect?
- (a) When you first visit the Site, we may ask that you take certain action, like registering and/or subscribing to the Site, and may request and/or require further information about you and your company, including, but not limited to, your name, your company’s name, address, telephone and facsimile number, email address and other identity and contact information.
- (b) If you use our services, request quotes for products through the Site or otherwise make use of the Site, we may ask you to provide further information, including but not limited to technical specifications, financial information, and other business-related information. When you visit our Site, we may collect certain routing information such as the Internet Protocol address of your originating Internet Service Provider, and information provided by “cookies” stored on your hard drive. Cookies are small data files containing a unique identifier so that we can recognize you each time you return to our Site, and which keep track of the pages you view on websites and which services you use. This information allows us to provide more tailored and user-friendly services.
- (c) We also may collect aggregate information about the use of our Site, including which pages are most frequently visited, how many visitors we receive daily, and how long visitors stay on each page.
4. How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
- (a) The information we collect from and about you and your company may be used in the following ways, among others: to fulfill orders and requests; to provide quote information in response to requests; to process, execute and monitor orders; to notify you and third parties of the status of orders; to prepare drawings, product configurations or productions; to provide you with information about offers or products we believe you will find useful; or to notify you of updated information, changes to the Site, or new products and services that we think might be beneficial to you or your business. We also may combine information you have provided to us in communications offline with the information you have given us online, to, among other things, provide a more customized experience for visits to the Site.
- (b) We may use demographic and Site usage information collected from visitors to, among other purposes, improve the usefulness of our Site and to prepare aggregate, non-identifying information used in marketing, advertising, or similar activities. From time to time, some information may be purged from our systems in our sole discretion.
5. With Whom Do We Share Information?
- (a) We may provide the information we collect about you and your company, including your e-mail address or other identifying information, to our Affiliates and to third parties, including manufacturers, suppliers or others involved in the distribution chain to provide the products or services that have been requested. We may provide aggregate statistics about visitors, Site transactions or other Site activity.
- (b) We may disclose information about you or your company if we have a good faith belief that we are required to do so by law or legal process; to respond to claims; or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Operator or others.
6. How Is Access To Your Information Controlled?
- (a) Access to information stored on our systems, including order forms or requests for quotes submitted through the Site, and billing information and account status information accessible through the Site, is controlled by firewalls and other security measures.
- (b) Please keep in mind that the information disclosed by you in areas of the Site that are accessible to other users -- for example, information you may provide to others on bulletin boards or in chat rooms that may be available on the Site -- can be collected and used by visitors to the Site.
7. Waiver of Additional Rights.